I find it hard to believe that anyone would pay for this crap:
There’s a marketing firm somewhere that’s laughing its way to the bank with a cheque for $4 million.
Anyone who feels excited or rejuvenated about this “dynamic” new strategy is simply deluding themselves. It seems like nothing more than an exercise in self-indulgence and ignorance. Or perhaps all the rhetoric is simply rationalization for having spent millions of dollars on a pile of crap.
I could’ve come up with something more inspiring for eleven dollars and ninety-three cents.
Batman Begins is, without a doubt, the best comic book movie ever made (with the exception of Sin City and Ghost World). So let me qualify that by saying it is the best superhero movie ever made (where the protagonists of Sin City don’t count as superheroes).
I was passed this ‘baton’ by Yaser, who will now indubitably (and inexplicably) complain about the loss of his anonymity due to my linking to his blog.
Total volume of music files on my computer: 11.28 GB. I have no idea how that translates into song hours or number of files.
The last CD I bought was: The last CD I actually spent money buying (for my own listening) was Everlast’s “White Trash Beautiful.”
Song playing right now: Howard Jones – No One Is To Blame
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
- Howard Jones – No One Is To Blame. Everything but the chorus, ironically.
- Mouth and Macneal – How Do You Do. Infectious.
- Barenaked Ladies – War On Drugs. Not just copying from Yaser, but they say that Jesus and mental health are just for those who can help themselves, but what good is that when you live in hell on earth?
- Inti-Illimani – El Pueblo Unido… jamï¿½s serï¿½ vencido.
- Barry McGuire – Eve Of Destruction. Yeah, my blood’s so mad feels like coagulating, I’m sitting here just contemplating. I can’t twist the truth, it knows no regulation. Handful of senators don’t pass legislation, and marches alone can’t bring integration, when human respect is distinegrating. This whole crazy world is just too frustrating. And you tell me over and over and over again, my friend, ah you don’t believe we’re on the eve of destruction.
Three people to whom Iï¿½m passing the baton:
Mudasser, Adam, Arif.